Join Deco Glaze Team
Why work at Deco Glaze?
Our "can do" attitude means we go the extra mile to get the job done to the highest standard.
We are passionate, motivated and enjoy ourselves.
We share knowledge, support each other and help out.
We communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner.
We are committed to success of DECO GLAZE for all involved.
We demonstrate honesty, integrity and the highest ethical standard in all aspects of work.
If you want to join a market leading company and learn new skills, apply for one of the exciting opportunities available:
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire.
Do you have Glass processing experience?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to apply your expertise and skills in the glass industry!
Duties and Responsibilities as a Glass Factory Operative:
- Glass Cutting, edging, and checking of glass for correct measurements
- Operating glass cutting table and various other CNC machinery
- Quality control the finished products to meet our rigorous standards
- Set up machines accurately and carry out regular maintenance as per maintenance schedule
- Keeping their area of work neat and tidy
- General Factory duties Include emptying bins, sweeping factory floor, loading and unloading of glass onto machines and tidying areas.
- Good commination skills with fellow team members and management
- Follow all Health and Safety Regulations and the companies strict process
- Preparing glass for finishing department
- To undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks consistent with the position to meet the business needs
If you believe you have what it takes to get the job right in a fast paced environment then this is the job for you.
Requirements of the Glass Factory Operative
- Experience in handling or working with glass essential
- Glass cutting and edging experience essential
- Previous Forklift Driving experience is beneficial but not essential
- Previous CNC Machine experience is beneficial but not essential
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
We offer long term employment for the right candidate and the opportunity to grow within the business.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Hours: Full Time 7.00am -16.45pm Monday – Friday.
Starting Salary: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour starting salary depending on experience.
We are only interested in hearing from candidates that have got Glass experience!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Glass Factory Operative role is right for you then please apply today!
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire.
Opened Positions: Spray Painter
Duties of the Spray Painter:
- Mixing paint
- Spraying glass
- Moving glass on and off racks
- Cleaning glass for preparation to spraying
- Long hours may be occasionally required
- Assisting team members as required
Requirements of the Spray Painter:
- Experience in the glass industry, spray painting or automotive refinishing is highly desirable, but not essential. We pride ourselves on our high quality product, therefore you will be given thorough training which will build on the skills you have
- Written and spoken English is necessary for the job
- You are a very clean and tidy worker
- You will be hardworking, reliable, proactive, mature & have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Fast and accurate worker
- Attention to detail - passion and pride in doing an excellent job
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strength and excellent health. You will be exposed to paint mixing systems therefore the ability to be in this environment is essential e.g., no allergies to paint or associated chemicals.
Salary: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time 7:00 - 16:45 Monday-Friday
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Spray Painter Role is right for you please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!
If you meet the requirements and feel that one of the current roles is right for you then please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!
Send your CV and Cover Letter.